Sunday, August 08, 2010

how good it feels to be back home again

august 8 - we are currently at home again, and i am writing this at my oma and opa`s house. on tuesday we go to edmonton to see kairo. tonight, me and luke are having a sleepover at our grandma`s house, with our cousins. emma, julia, katrina, and samuel. for the past couple of days we have been driving for 14 hours every day, and have not slept in a tent for a very long time. we washed our car today. i miss my friends, even though i don`t want to leave manitoba. it is home for my heart, and my soul. i will be very sad when we leave. i wish that we lived here. i get exima in edmonton, because it is so dry there. it is nice and moist in the air here. i can`t wait till the cousins arrive at grandmas house. almost home.
anna.

1 comment:

Niladri said...

Welcome back!